Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More than a kitty

My Mother, Eloise has been a widow since 2002. Losing my Dad was awful. They were both retired, healthy, happy and enjoyed traveling.
The time of life we all look forward to.
It was more than sad.

But, my Mom had her kitties. She talked to them.
She loved on them and she had companionship.
Then they kitties got old, really really old and it was even harder to let them go.

My mom is a true animal lover. I grew with dogs, cats, hamsters, birds.
Even a monkey!
(There's a great story of how my Mom taught me a lesson in "be careful what you wish for". That monkey threw poop at me!! It was disgusting!) Nonetheless....

Today I'd like to introduce you to Peek-a-Boo! My mom has a new kitty and she is more than thrilled. So life is a new normal, but normal for my family always includes pets!

We think she's super *Purr-dy* wink wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment