Monday, January 24, 2011

Heart to Heart Arizona style!




Every so often I'm lucky enough to have a day off! Not just from work but from the other duties that call my name as well. That's the day I get to spend with the "Heart to Heart" group of gals. We're a bunch of local Close To My Heart consultants who like to get together and make cards, share ideas and have fun.

I'm thrilled that this group of women let me crash the party! The photo isn't the best (see my bananas? tissues?and mail? counter clutter-everywhere!) but I wanted to post our creations from this weekend. The best part? Other than the food and the friends is that I have *stample cards* to copy or to get inspiration for my clubs and workshops! Cool huh?


And here is Kelly English-Triggs beautiful 9 x9 art board creation. She was inspired by a project that I taught last year at Creative University! I'm thrilled she copied my little ole' project which I copied from my very talented down line Eileen W.

Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery. A fantastic idea is hard to keep secret! I love going up to Camp Luther Haven and getting my groove on with some very creative types!. I'll be there again this year and I'm teaching a new project! Can't wait to show it off. I'll be posting the photos once I get back home.

If you live in the Phoenix area and want to get together and create, shoot me an email and I'll fill you in on the who, what, when and where of our next Heart to Heart gathering.

You'll love it!

1 comment: