Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Been BUSY!



I'll bet you're wondering where I go when I'm not posting regularly on my blog! Well, I'm here to tell you I am a busy, busy girl! I have been cutting and glue'n and glittering and my house can pass for chaos! It's a tulip paper and inks giant mess. Border punch leftovers and ribbon everywhere. I don't know when I can get to the clean up. But I will. Who needs to sleep?!

Nonetheless, I will be sharing some sweet Valentine Day cards with you, but first I want to give you a small tease of what I have coming up.

I am off to Idaho next week to spend some time at Creative University! I love getting to be cold for a few days and to spend time learning new cool creative stuff. WooHOO for Create *U*.
So if you're one of the "lucky" Creative University gals attending this year then these photos are for YOU! A quick peek at the project I'll be teaching.

If you're getting ready to pack be sure to bring your heat tool, some red tacky tape, a safety pin, and a small foam brush. Not to fret if you are missing these items. I'll have plenty to share.

If you like to "finish" your projects then be sure to bring a 4x6 photo portrait style (tall, not long). I used a darling photo of my daughter Jenna that we snapped for her *casual* Sr. class photos. It's super cute if I do say so my own self!

And there you go. I'm off to bake! It's on my to-do list today. Busy, busy, busy.

Be sure to check in for those sweet Valentines that my card club had a blast making.
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise.. I received your CTMH letter in the Mail.. I am Kimberly Congdon (scrap it girl) from Kenosha, WI.. finally had some time to check out your blog & became a follower too! I love your layouts you have created.. cute site.. hope to keep in touch w/ another CTMH girl.. I am not as focused and dedicated as you are but I do LOVE all of the products by CTMH. I just had my new catalog open house.

    ReplyDelete