Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More A B C's


K - Kindness. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted". Aesop
Be nice is the best advice I ever gave my kids. Still good advice dont'cha think?

L - Laughter. The universal language. I do love to laugh!
Noah in my Mom's old wooden skates! Made me laugh! (and grab my camera!)

M - Monsoon! I adore the smell of the desert and raindrops all mixed together.
It's such an Arizona experience.

N - Networking. In life and business it's good to make new friends.
If you're a "business person" or just enjoy socializing networking
is a wonderful way to meet a lot of new people. You should give it a go!

O - *Oh* *Oh* *Oh* I have so much to accomplish before the
Close To My Heart Convention!! I'm off to cut and glue and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment